|joining the arch
|The main arch of the bridge was joined on 01 April 1905. These photographs show the
lower arch being joined, with the upper deck still incomplete.
|Part of a souvenir letter card published by Darter Bros.
|This website is copyright.
This includes all
photographs, text, line
drawings and artwork.
Email any queries
|Postcard published by E Peters. Showing the
locomotive Jack tar on the bridge following
completion of the trackbed.